Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Summer Reading

I'm determined to read several books this summer. Since L's birth I've gotten away from reading. I guess I've been a little busy and by the time I do get to sit and relax I just want to veg in front of the t.v. So I've made a list with a few books that I want to read this summer- kind of a goal. Well I kicked summer vacation off with a new book that I picked up at the store this past weekend. Lets just say I was intrigued by EVERYONE on fb saying they were reading this book and couldn't put it down. So yes I bought and started reading Fi.fty S.ha.des of Gr.e.y. I didn't know much about this book, I have a two cousins that have read or at least tried to read, one tried and couldn't read the book the other has read the book as well as the other two. My sister in law is reading it as well, my question is anyone else out there reading it??? What do you think? I will let you know what I think about it if and when I finish it ( right now I am on chapter 3.)
Any suggestions on other books, greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment