Monday, May 21, 2012

11 months

WOW!!! Eleven months old already! Time is flying by way to fast and you are growing up too fast *sniff*sniff*. L you are a pure joy, and the happiest baby. You just adore your brother and sister and I am starting to see a special bond between you and H, the sweetest ever, it makes mommy's heart just smile:) You are a very busy little one, who loves to down on the floor playing and getting into anything and everything. You are very determined, you don't let anything or anyone get in your way and if they try whew the temper you have- LOL! I laugh now but have a feeling I won't be in a year or so. You are crawling and cruising all over the place and we have been catching you more and more standing alone. I have a feeling you will be walking or close to walking at your first birthday. You love to play pat a cake, itsy bitsy spider, and twinkle twinkle little star as well peek a boo. You give THE BEST baby hugs ever, I just love to get hugs; and kisses oh my nothing like open mouth slobbery kisses:) You are "talking" more and more. You say momma really really well! It sounds like you try to say your sisters nickname, and occasionally you will say dadda, we've also heard papa.
You are 20.5lbs- we were just at the doctors on Friday for your ear infection:( although you seem to be doing better. You are still in a size 3 diaper but probably moving up to a 4 soon. Clothes are anywhere from a size 12 to a size 24 months (the 24 months are dresses that are a little big on you but look just fine plus it gives you more time to wear them!). You are still taking 3 bottles a day and it varies on how much of them you actually take. Baby food you love your fruits:) Not a huge fan of the green veggies especially spinach and green beans however you do "tolerate" peas, and mixed veggies. I still cannot get you to eat meat so I have quit trying for now. You are LOVING the snacky baby foods like the puffs, and the yogurt melts etc... you are also a fan of chee.r.ios and r.it.z crackers. You do great with a sippy cup even the one without handles:) You still have only one little tooth so I am not sure on starting table foods etc.. although you had some apple today at the park and corn the other night and did great. You LOVE to make a mess with your foods, I think you do it so I have to give you a bath because you absolutely love the water and bath times, you will get upset when bath time is over. I just recently started bathing you in the big tub, it is a challenge because you are all over the place, pulling up, crawling etc.. but having a blast.
I could go on and on about you. You are a pure joy and I am so blessed you are my daughter! Happy 11 months old L (Oh and you can slow down anytime now;)

No comments:

Post a Comment