Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Update

Well I had every intention of updating early but one thing lead to another etc... So here I am sitting with no electricity on the middle of the summer for no apparent reason- gotta love it!! So I'm writing this using my phone once again. So this no electricity deal is really messing up my plans for the night!!! I need to pump but obviously can't because it's electric, kiddos need bathes but too dark in the bathroom , so at least for now I'm catching up on my blogging some (till my phone battery does and I can't recharge it).
So I went to the doctors yesterday and they did an ultrasound on my incision, turns out that yes I do have a blood clot however the doctor got called to an emergency c-section. So they said to put heat on it at least 3 times a day for 15 minutes ( as if I didn't have enough to build into a routine already! But I figured while I pump this is a good time!); continue taking my antibiotic; and come back on Thursday. So I'm going back tomorrow and if there is no change or it has gotten bigger than they are going to reopen me up to take the blood clot out-ugh! When it rains it pours!!! I just want to heal up and get better!!!! So please say a pray or two for me tomorrow- THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment