Thursday, July 14, 2011

Back to a new normal?!

I think I am slowly coming to a new normal for me?! I am starting to feel more like myself and the past two days I have ventured out on errands with all three kiddos in tow. Now granted it seems to take us forever to get moving in the morning and I haven't been waking up too early but it is the summer so I figured we can be a little relaxed right?! Yesterdays venture out was a little rough and had some drama involved! I had to get lab work done, so I thought it would be a quick trip in etc... Well the lab place I go, is very tiny- the size of a closet. Well when we got there, there were already several people in the waiting room, and then you add my crew it was bad news from the beginning. My older two kiddos wouldn't sit still and were misbehaving. Finally get my lab work done, leave the building, get out in the parking lot to realize blood is pouring down my arm! So needless to say I get the kids in the car and deal with the blood- it took a good 5 minutes or more to get it stopped. Never a dull moment:)
Sorry I have been slacking on the blogging, I have tried to keep up reading and commenting (finally figured out what was wrong/ why I couldn't comment on everyone's blogs- this made me happy happy to figure it out!).
I go back to the doctors tomorrow for an incision check- hopefully all is healing up:)  Next week is CRAZY for me, as of right now we have 3 doctors appointments and possibly a 4th; plus next weekend is wedding craziness. My daughter is in my cousins wedding as a flower girl, so Friday night we have rehearsal and rehearsal dinner, Saturday is the wedding (so we have hair appointments in the morning and have to be at the church by noon for pictures) and Sunday is a post wedding brunch- I am looking forward to seeing lots of family and showing off our newest little one:) but also know it will be a tiring weekend.
Speaking of our newest little one, she is just perfect, I am LOVING every second with her and I think we are all adjusting. As far as breast feeding goes, I am strictly pumping. She wasn't too fond of the breast, it hurt when I would breast feed (I really believe it was do to the breast reduction) when she would bf it would be like 40+ minutes and still want a bottle afterwards. My milk supply is still not great even after the medication that made me feel all funny (I did finish the medicine!). I am not sure how much longer I will continue to pump, it's a hard decision. I cannot pump like they suggested- every 2-3 hours; it is just not doable with a newborn, a VERY active 3 year old little boy and a 5 year old little girl; I was losing my mind.
Well that's all I have right now, hope to keep the blog more updated:)

No comments:

Post a Comment