Sunday, June 19, 2011

Nervous

Well I am officially starting to get nervous about tomorrow! Not sure what to expect tomorrow, so many emotions are running through me right now. I still have so much left to do before tomorrow- I am still doing laundry trying to get caught up, I have to pack myself for the hospital and I have to pack the kiddos stuff for at my parents house this week; and I have to figure out what we are taking to the hospital for our little one to wear.
I am of course still stressed about the whole situation with who gets to see our little one first, etc... but I am starting to just let that go or at least trying. I know God is in control and everything will go fine but I am still nervous.
Today was spent for the most part celebrating Father's Day with my hubby:)  The kiddos gave them their presents this morning and we made him breakfast- bacon, omelet (eggs, sausage and cheese nothing fancy but that is what he likes), biscuits and cina.bon muffins (my daughter wanted me to make these so I did). I gave my hubby his gift from me last night- I got him the very popular book, Go the F*&$. to S.lee.p he loved it! This evening the plan is to go over to my parents and spend a little time with them. Anyhoo I hope everyone is having a good weekend/ Father's Day! I will try to update the blog as soon as I can with news of our little one:) Please say a pray or two for us tomorrow and THANK YOU for ALL the wonderful comments and Prayers they are MUCH appreciated:)

2 comments:

  1. Sending prayers today! Your princess is already here by now and I'm praying everything is going smoothly with visitors and all! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything went well yesterday and you are cradling your new baby girl in your arms.

    kd

    ReplyDelete