Friday, June 14, 2013

Keep on Keeping on

Yesterday was my OB "works" appointment as I like to call it, I had an N S T, u.s, and saw the doctor. N S T went fine, little Miss was very active:) the u.s, was about the same as last week- good fetal breathing, good fluid, heartbeat etc... And my doctor visit was the strep b test and exam- I'm not dilated. So it was a good appointment and hopefully repeat next week:) Next Tues I have my next N S T and then next Thurs. I have the "works" again, that is also L's 2nd birthday. So this weekend I will be preparing for L's birthday party- lots to do, clean, clean and more cleaning of the house (really could use a cleaning person, it seems I get 1 room done move to the next and by the time I get done with it the other room is a mess again! I need to shop for party supplies and get L's birthday presents. Also need to get Father's Day gifts etc, busy weekend ahead for me:) Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment