Monday, June 24, 2013

I'm still here!!! Catch up time:)

I had a crazy busy week last week and this week is some more of the same! Last Thursday L turned. 2 yrs old. We had my mom over for dinner that night and cupcakes, presents etc... (My dad had a dinner mtg). L absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED her bday present:) We got her a Min.nie Mo.Us.e VW bug car, and she's a riot in it, giggling, squealing and having a ball riding in it. We got an awesome deal on it, found a $50 off coupon!
Thursday morning/ afternoon I had my marathon/ the works appointment at the OB's. Everything looked great, our little one was VERY VERY active during the N S T and u.s. We FINALLY scheduled my c-sec.tio.n, so long as there are no complications btw now and then, little bit doesn't decide to come early etc her bday will be July 9th (15 days from today, yes I'm counting!!).
Friday and Saturday was spent cleaning, baking and decorating for L's bday party Saturday night. She had a great party, just what she wanted- a Ses.saM.e St party. When it was over I was EXHAUSTED and my poor legs and feet were beyond swollen!
Sunday I did the weeks grocery shopping and then went home and prepared for dinner that night. Sunday evening we had pork chops, potatoes, and corn on the grill as well as salad, cucumbers, baked beans and Mac and cheese for dinner; left over cake and ice cream for dessert. We had my parents, brother and his kiddos over for dinner. So that night once the kiddos were bathed and in bed I was ready to collapse!!!!
Today I had L's 2 yr check- up and had to take all the kiddos with me, can you say 3 ring circus!!!!! I don't know what it is but H always has to "act up" at the most inopportune times, he was horrible!!!! Thankfully L did not need any shots- woo-hoo, just a finger prick which she handled like a champ (but hated the band aide!). She got a GREAT check up, she's in the 55% for weight and 35% for height.
Tomorrow is my 1 st N S T of the week; Wed. we have a play date with a friend and I need to go to the funeral home for the visitation of my great- aunt (we got the news of her passing at L's party Sat. Night); Thurs I'm taking all 3 to the dentist- Lord help me!!!! L has never been (I know bad mommy!!!) and H has a horrible gag reflex and is petrified of the dentist! Friday is my marathon/ works OB appointment. Sat morning we have L's 2yr pictures scheduled. I'm telling you another busy week, I will try to update when/ if I can.

2 comments:

  1. pictures please of the birthday girl!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Britney I can't upload picts on blogger it won't let me :( Sorry!!!

      Delete