Monday, November 1, 2010

Ok well just a little panic attack

So my husband called the doctors office and was able to get me in this afternoon, thankfully my mom was able to watch the kiddos so that my hubby could go with me. THANK God it turns out I was having a major panic attack and over reacting. I had an ultrasound done and there is one baby (so one of our snow babies is an angel now, which is disappointing/ sad but I am thrilled that their is one baby) with a beautiful heartbeat. I am 6 weeks 3 days and my due date is June 24, 2011- which is my parents wedding anniversary:) They said the spotting is normal and the back pain may be due to a urinary/ bladder infection- they are testing me for that. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all your kind thoughts and prayers!!!!! PLEASE keep them coming, I am trying to be positive of course it helps looking at that beautiful ultrasound picture- this is the first ultrasound picture of our baby and one that didn't involve heartbreak.

6 comments:

  1. ayayayayayayyyy! Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great to hear! I know the pic helps make it more real. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you are ok and that you have one healthy baby. Sorry about your angel baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on a beautiful heartbeat! I'm glad baby is okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad to hear good news!!! Amen! Sending you lots of love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear that you had a great u/s and that there was a nice strong heartbeat. And yay for DH for getting you in sooner!

    ReplyDelete