Monday, July 1, 2013

Single digits!!!!!!

Woo-Hoo!!!! We are in single digits, next Tuesday we will get to meet our sweet little girl!!!! YAY!!!!
Today I got a few more things ticked off my to do list before EK arrives. I took H to the allergist, scheduled his allergy testing- looks like hubby will be taking him for that :) My mom has offered to go with him as well.
I got L's hair cut for the first time. I was so nervous about doing this, bc I didn't want her to lose her curls. L was not a fan of getting her hair cut, I had to hold her and even then it was a battle. So no pictures of the actual haircut, but pictures after. Afterwards L was so proud of her "haircup", she was flashing that princess smile!! LOL!!! The haircut looks cute, and the curls are still there:)
Next up was the card store, to get all the bday, anniversary etc cards for the month of July. This went quickly and glad to get it done! Then it was time to take H to the barbershop for his haircut. I'm not taking him again, I told my husband his hair can get down to his feet before I will take him again, he was horrible!!! He was calling me names in front of everyone, just plain acting out. Thankfully it was our last stop for the day!
Still more things to get done on the to-do list but still have a little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment