Thursday, January 13, 2011

Need a little Blogging HELP!

Okay I am not real good with this blogging them however I have learned over the years. I have this blog and a private blog about my family-  mainly the kiddos etc... The other day I was updating my other blog with pictures from our SNOW (YES we finally got a decent snow that we could all go out and play in:); however the blog will not let me add any more pictures?! It says something to the effect of picasso memory is full and I would have to purchase additional storage space. I have no idea what they are talking about, didn't know that I had picasso, I just add pictures to post to my blog that is all. I REALLY don't want to have to purchase anything (we are trying to watch our spending with all the changes ahead etc...) however I do want to keep blogging. Any suggestions, advice? HELP PLEASE!!!

3 comments:

  1. My sister-in-law just had hers tell her the same thing. I think she bought the cheapest "package" or whatever it is. Have you posted a lot of pictures? I guess that's why some people "move" their blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure, but what I would do is use Photobucket. It is free. Upload your photos there and then copy the HTML code and paste it here. Hope that works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought blogger was "free", I didn't buy anything just signed up etc... I will have to try photobucket!!! I was using another service called slide I think but every time I used it to make slides etc... I would have issues with my computere. So I am afraid to use that one. Thanks for the advice:)

    ReplyDelete