Thursday, January 20, 2011

Feeling something?!

I think I have been feeling the baby for the past week or so (maybe longer), at first I wasn't sure what I was feeling was the baby but I am pretty sure it is=)  Then last night my husbands swears he felt the baby too!!!! It was funny I was feeling the baby a lot- I think it was hungry. My blood sugar was on the little low side and it was time for my snack and I was feeling a lot of little "pops" so hubby reached over and said he could feel it WOW!
We have been playing the baby name game, we have a list going but can't seem to agree on anything. I have pretty much decided to wait until we know if we are having a boy or girl.  Two weeks from today we have our BIG ultrasound, I put  a poll on this blog to see what everyone thinks we are having (LOOK on the left hand side above my counter). I am thinking of putting a counter on my fb too and then tallying up all the votes- etc.. I will let you all know:) I have thought all along (for no real reason) that it is a boy; the doctor has made a comment or two in the past that the heartbeat is on the faster side which often indicates a girl; and then you have my son who will ONLY discuss it being a boy and he wants to name it Firefighter Dave LOL! When you say what if it is a girl he says NO! Then you have my daughter that really really wants a sister but also realizes that it could be boy. So it is going to be interesting. I just want a healthy baby and healthy rest of my pregnancy!

5 comments:

  1. popping is exactly how i would describe the baby movements too. like big bubbles popping. very exciting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you are right! Enjoy the popping!! I'm with Ashley, you gotta love Firefighter Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for feeling the baby. I can't wait till I am able to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there girly! I just gave you a blogging award – go and check it out!

    www.beckiesinfertile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete