Tuesday, February 5, 2013

When it rains it pours!!!!! **updated**

Little Miss L hasn't been quite herself. Last week, last Tues to be exact I took her to the doctors because she was congested, wheezy, and running a fever. The doctor didn't run any tests, just listened to her, checked her out and said its just a virus and needs to run its course. We continued on her breathing treatments per doctors orders. By the end of the week she was fine, fever free etc... Then Sunday she slept till 10:20!! I just figured she was worn out from our busy weekend; then that afternoon she started running a fever again, still coughing. Then last night her fever got petty high- 103 and her cough seemed worse. So this morning I called the doctor got an appointment, made arrangements for the other kiddos to be picked up from school just in case we weren't finished with the appointment. This time L has an ear infection and they tested her for the flu, and she tested positive:( Just praying the rest of us can stay flu free and healthy!!! Yes we all had the flu shot, but of course it doesn't cover all the different strands. So I'm home with little missy, and we are cuddling on the couch with her paci, and blankie:) Hope she feels better soon,  and is back to her funny, curious little self!!

UPDATE**
So Friday is my appointment with the oncologist, we had made arrangements for my mom to take the kids to school and watch L so that hubby can go with me. Well my mom now has the flu:( She probably isn't going to be able to take care of the kiddos and with L having the flu she can't go with us and no one to watch her. So it looks like hubby is taking care of the kiddos and I'm going to have to put on my big girl panties and go by myself! UGH!!!!!!!! WHY??!!

3 comments:

  1. Poor baby! I hate it when they're sick. I hope she gets over this quickly and that you all stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that everyone is feeling better. And praying for you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete