Monday, February 25, 2013

20 weeks and an update :)

Can't believe I'm 20 weeks today- yay!!!! I was suppose to have my 20 week ultrasound and check-up with my OB this Thursday however the oncologist office scheduled my follow-up for the same day at time. So I rescheduled my OB appointment and couldn't get anything until next Tuesday:( I'm kinda bummed about that because I'm anxious to see our little girl. I have been feeling her a lot more lately, hubby and the kiddos have been able to feel some of her kicks and even see them!! I love feeling her move around:)
We've decided on a name, and most everyone is happy. H is not happy and refuses to small his baby sister by her name, this is nothing new, he did this when I was pregnant with L. Now we need to start looking at getting L's room ready for another crib etc.. Getting H a big boy bed finally and we also need a double stroller- we had one for M and H but sold it thinking we wouldn't need it. The bed is the top priority, because we want to switch L to the toddler bed because this morning while I was in her bedroom waiting for hubby to come get her out of her crib (I can't lift more than 10 lbs) L showed me how she can climb out of her bed herself! YIKES!!! We just haven't found anything we like for H, we really want to find him a loft bed so he had "more room for activities" LOL!! No seriously so he has some room to play and for storage. However what's in our price range/ budget is cheap looking. Regardless we need to figure done thing out soon!
As far as my recovery goes, slow and steady:) Really I'm doing quite well. I got out of the house for the first tims since getting home, I went to church and out to dinner with the family yesterday. I'm doing more and more each day. Hubby went back to work today- he was so ready to go back- lol!! And he really didn't have it that bad or do my regular schedule!! My mom is my chauffeur this week since I can't drive till next week.  So that's what has been going on. THANK YOU again for all your kind thoughts and prayers!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment