Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Break is HERE!!!

Woo-Hoo!!! I don't know who is more excited the kiddos or me that spring break is finally here:) LOL! I know crazy but it will be so nice not to have to be running ALL over town and having a crazy schedule. Next week we have no set plans, appointments or activities we have to go to. I am hoping to have a fun week with all three kiddos. Unfortunately it doesn't look like the weather is going to be very cooperative but I am determined to make the most of it.
Yesterday the we made the teachers Easter gifts- cute little lemon bundt cakes. We made the lemon cakes, then drizzled pink icing over the cakes. We colored coconut flakes with green food coloring and put that in the middle of the cakes to resemble green grass, and then we put chocolate candy eggs on the grass- little Easter birdy baskets/ nests; they turned out very cute!
We are planning on coloring eggs tomorrow evening- I always look forward to doing this with the kiddos. I am hoping to rent the movie H.o.P. to watch tomorrow evening for a family movie night. Then Sunday we have church, the church egg hunt, and we are all getting together over at my parents house where the kiddos will have another egg hunt with their cousins:)
Hope everyone has a Very Happy and Blessed Easter with their family!

No comments:

Post a Comment