Thursday, July 26, 2012

Can't Believe I almost forgot to post about this!!!!

My last post about vacation, I cannot believe that I forgot to mention that L got FOUR yes FOUR teeth in while we were on vacation! All four of her top front teeth decided to come in all at once. She was a real trooper about it, aside from a few bites that I got on my shoulder- OUCH those little teeth hurt! So now that L is getting more teeth in we are giving her different types of foods and she is great about trying stuff and she will definitely let you know if she doesn't like something- LOL!
Not only is L getting more teeth but she is more mobile!!!! She is ALL over the place. L had a blast at the beach house because it was so open. Now that we are back at home we have to keep all the bedroom and bathroom doors closed at all times because she LOVES to get into stuff she is not suppose to- she LOVES to climb up on her brother's bed (his bed is lower to the ground thus easier for her to climb into); she loves to empty drawers out, she just flings stuff over her shoulders having a great time, no matter what it is clothes, socks, ziplock bags etc...; and she enjoys emptying the kids book shelves as fast as she can. YES she is VERY mischievous. L's newest "stunt" started this past week with climbing on anything and everything she can and she just smiles or laughs at you like she knows she is just the cutest thing ever! I had to put the straps back on her highchair because she was squeezing herself out and standing up giving a great big TA-DA and smile. We had to rearrange L's play area because she was climbing up and standing on her little table and cube as well as climbing up on those items and attempting to climb over the baby gate. H and L are partners in crime too! I thought H was a handful, I have a feeling he was just the warm up to L! LOL!!! LOVE them all- they keep me on my toes:)
On another note summer is slipping away:( We are gearing up for the start of school around here. M goes back Aug. 15th and H starts back the end of Aug. It has been a great summer but way way too fast. I cannot believe that M and H will both be going to school 5 days a week. It sure will be an adjustment for L and myself. I have started the back to school shopping, thankfully I already have M's school supply list so I was able to get a jump start on that. My mom bought the kiddos new shoes at the outlet mall on vacation however M will not be able to wear her new ones because they are against the dress code:(  I don't have clothes to buy for the kiddos for school because M wears uniforms and their birthdays are at the end of summer so they get fall clothes:) Anyhoo we are gearing up and I am trying to be smart about back to school buys/ finances.
Hope you all are having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Four teeth in one week is big news! Karis is getting two more this week, and has had a very rough time...fever, cranky, etc. We have to keep doors shut too. Karis loves water...need I say more? She definitely cannot be in the bathroom unattended!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's growing! i want pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow four teeth! LM has been working on a few for a while, but only one has popped up. Yea for getting into stuff lol.

    ReplyDelete