Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Check-Up

Went to Miss L's 9 month check-up this morning. Hubby's work schedule changed for the rest of the week so now he is going into work at 3:15pm and working till about midnight. So he went to the appointment with me today, it is one of only a few of the kids check-ups he has been too. Thankfully Miss L only had to get one shot, she cried but once I picked her up she was all smiles and back to her happy smiley self:) She is quite the character today, just laughing at anything and everything, you would never know she got a shot. The doctor said she is a picture of health, just perfect- which I already knew:) There was no signs of wheezing, said her lungs sounded clear- YAY!!! She weights 19.5 pounds-75%; 28 inches long- 70% and I forgot her head circ. (I have it written down) but she is in the 97% on that-LOL!!! Cracks me up. All in all it was a good appointment and nice to go in on the "well side" this time! Hopefully we won't have to be back there till her 1 year appointment.
Now I am going to figure out what I am going to do for dinner and then hopefully the kiddos and I will go for a walk and enjoy the gorgeous weather we are having- it is suppose to start raining tomorrow afternoon:( H is suppose to have his first t-ball practice on Saturday and he is SUPER excited so I am hoping it is not rained out! Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for happy well baby visits! I'm glad she made it through her shot experience today. Enjoy your evening.

    ReplyDelete