Monday, August 16, 2010

appointment

So we are now at day 35 and still no sign of A.F. gotta love it! UGH so frustrating. However on a good note we have decided to move ahead/ look into other options as mentioned in my previous post. So we have an appointment the end of the month to discuss our options and meet with a counselor to make sure we are "mentally stable" to go through anything beyond what we have done etc... Should be interesting, and I am excited. I am trying not to get too excited because I have been down this road before when I thought this was the answer and it turned out not to be, so much can happen. I just hope and pray this is the door we have been waiting for to open for us and our prayers be answered to growing our family. It is hard not to be hopeful but at the same time I worry about it which I know doesn't help our cause. I guess my worry is what if for some reason this is not the answer, then we are done:(  I am trying to have faith and put it in God's hands but I know this is something our whole family really really wants- now when I say whole family I am talking about my husband and myself and of course the kids talk about wanting a baby etc... they know nothing as to what we are trying to do etc... I am just trying to stay positive and hopeful.
I have been a very busy crazy woman lately, I have so much going on (which helps get my mind of things) with the up coming consignment sale ( it is soooooo hard to get rid of the kids clothes etc.. but I cannot keep everything plus the last time I made some good money that we could really use right about now!), school getting ready to start (which I dread) and both the kids birthday's = 3 birthday parties one family party for each of them and a joint friends party. So if I don't update for a little bit you will know why:)
Still hoping to get some feedback on anyone who has done or is currently going through embryo or egg adoption. Would like some info since we are looking into those options.

2 comments:

  1. I hope this process works out for you!! Good luck at your appt!!! I'm big on consignment sales, too, and when I did a Just Between Friends sale last fall I made about $140. But now that I have a newborn niece I'm saving all the good, sellable clothes for her. But I do have an Einstein jumper that I need to sell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm glad you found my blog (and all the other embryo adoption blogs linked to it). If you haven't yet, you can read from the beginning to get an idea of what we've gone through to get to this point (cycling for FET #2). If you have any questions, feel free to leave me comments! I'll be following your journey as well.

    ReplyDelete