Thursday, December 12, 2013

Here we go again!

Well it wouldn't be winter if my baby didn't have RSV 😟 When H was 4 months old he was diagnosed with it; when L was 8 months old she was diagnosed with it and ended up in the hospital for 4 days. Last week L wasn't feeling good, took her to the docs and she has croup. Then Tuesday EK started feeling bad, figured it was just what L had. After a horrible night with little to no sleep I took EK to the doctors and she has been diagnosed with RSV. I'm praying she gets better soon, and does not end up in the hospital. Poor thing is miserable, it hurts this Mona's heart to see one of her baby's sick especially this sick!!!!
Last night was M's school Christmas program, I was in a bind!! Hubby works CRAZY CRAZY hours, last week was 70+ hours! My mom had the stomach bug, I couldn't take EK so thankfully my dad took M to her performance and other parent video taped it for me. I felt horrible, I feel like the worst mom. M rocked it out and did awesome!!!! I was so proud of her.
This weekend is jam packed with activities so I'm currently arranging rides etc!!! M has a game to cheer at and a g.sco.ut mtg/ Christmas party. All the kiddos were invited to another Christmas party; church has their live nativity this weekend. Library books are due Sat.; and theirs grocery and Christmas shopping to be done!!! Not to mention next Monday is H's class Christmas program that morning and bball practice that evening. I think I need to clone myself!!!!!!!
A little prayer for my sweet EK that she gets better soon!!!! And prayers for me that I'm able to "keep it together" and not disappoint any of the kiddos/ find ways for them to attend all their events.

3 comments:

  1. Poor thing! Hope she feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you guys are dealing with a lot right now! Definitely praying for your little sick one. It is so hard when they get that sick.

    One another note, here is my recipe for a quick cookie glaze: (1 cup powder sugar, 2 tbsp milk, 1/2 tsp flavoring like vanilla, lemon, or almond)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray that you have strength for the coming days and that your baby girl gets well SOON!
    Merry Christmas! !!

    ReplyDelete